Special Introductory Offer 10% off First 20 Litre Purchased
Iodoshield Active Making your job easier! 100 Litres
Iodine based teat sanitiser with honey. For use as a post milking aid to decrease bacterial invasion of teats in dairy cows.
Directions For Use
1. Make up use solutions in clean plastic or stainless containers using good quality water.
2. Use solutions are reasonably stable if stored in a clean and contamination-free environment. However it is recommended that only enough product for a week’s use should be made up at one time.
3. Spray each animal’s teats as soon as possible after cup removal. Use a fine spray and ensure that the whole teat surface is covered. This product contains a high level of emolliency and generally should not need additional emollient. Do not mix with oils or fatty materials.
For routine spray or dip application: Dilute 1 part of FIL Iodoshield Active with 9 parts of water.
In severe weather or mastitis conditions: Dilute 1 part of FIL Iodoshield Active with 4 parts of water.
- Contains 2.3% Iodine
- Contains essential skin care components including 100%
- Natural honey
- Passed NZ Teat Sanitiser Protocol A 1997
- For animal treatment only
- NZ Patent Application No. 556391
Excessive use of humectants such as glycerol and sorbitol may be detrimental to teat condition in warm windy conditions.
Use Biocides Safely - Always read the label and product information before using.
Transport: 20 Litres sent by courier, 100 Litres – contact us for shipping cost