TIPS TO HELP YOU GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR ORINGI and KIWIKIT FLEXOTHANE GARMENT
- NEVER store your Oringi/Kiwikit Flexothane garment when wet. Always hang up (but not by its hood if it’s a jacket) in a well ventilated area to dry after use.
- ALL Oringi/Kiwikit Flexothane garments are machine washable. To extend the life of your garment we recommend you wash them regularly.
- ZIPS! Our jackets and bodywarmers are generous in length. Please release the bottom of the two way zip on jackets and bodywarmers when sitting on quad bikes or climbing fences to increase the lifetime of the garment and zip.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Your garment will last longer if washed regularly.
- Shake out loose dirt
- Empty all pockets of sharp metal objects
- Close the garment (zippers etc)
- If the garment is extremely dirty, soak for a short time first.
- Avoid rubbing the garment as the abrasive effect of some soils can damage the waterproof-ness of the outer PU coating.
- Recommended washing temperature 40 C. Use plenty of water/high cycle. Use powder based washing products, PH 7-9 e.g. Persil, Bold, Daz etc. Not biological.
- DO NOT USE BLEACH!!
- DO NOT SPIN! Simply turn the garment inside out and allow to drip dry.
For persons using Calcined Magnasite or similar products, we highly recommend the KiwiKit Oringi Flexothane garment be machine washed very frequently to remove product residue.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN ORINGI/KIWIKIT WATERPROOFS AND THE COMPETITION.
- KiwiKit Oringi waterproof, breathable, flexible, overtrousers are the only known overtrousers that come with a no split guarantee on the double welded inside leg seams.
- KiwiKit Oringi Flexothane garments are all machine washable so are easy to keep clean. By washing regularly it ensures that your garments last longer than other brands.
- KiwiKit’s Oringi range of garments are made to suit all. Not just one coat and a set of overtrousers for everything and everybody.
- KiwiKit’s Oringi Flexothane is lighter and more stretchable than any other competition brand, ensuring more comfort for you.