What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website can include:
- Personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Data which allows us to recognise you, your preferences and how you use this website. This saves you time and having to re-enter information whenever you return to our site.
Most web browsers can be set to prevent receiving new cookies, notifying you before accepting cookies or disabling cookies altogether. Details about this are normally found in the Help facility provided with your browser.
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities and your progress to check out may take longer. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- If you select to receive email updates on products and offers, your preferences and use of email updates, as recorded in emails we send you.
Any personal information we collect from you will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:-
- to process your order
- to maintain guarantee records
- to provide after- sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply or deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after- sales service)
- to carry out security checks (this may involve passing your details to Protx or other credit reference agency, who will check details we give them against public and/or private databases and they may keep a record of that check for use in future security checks. (This helps to protect you and us from fraudulent transactions)
- to inform you of various promotions, goods and services that may be of interest to you. You may be contacted by post, email, telephone or such other means as we regard as appropriate including new technologies.
- Your personal information can be updated by emailing precise details of your request to email@example.com Please type "update" in the subject line of your email.
- You can ask us not to send you future marketing communications. To do this, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will remove your data from all direct marketing, although we will keep it for processing your order and fulfilling customer service and after sale obligations.
Alternatively, you can post your request to the address below.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information about you that we hold. To do this, simply write to us at the address below, enclosing a cheque for £10, payable to Kiwikit Limited to cover our administration costs:-
Sales and Accounts
High Meadow Farm
Any other websites to which we may be linked are subject to their own policy and their policy may differ from ours.