Automatic gateway release timer. Solar powered all weather device to release attached spring, tape or bungy cord. Comes with a spring gate which includes handle, spring and activator plate.
Pre-programmed by the farmer, this timer can be used on any gate system, and is particularly suited to dairy farmers with feed pads or supplementary feeding.
In a paddock situation, the timer and a temporary gate replace the function of the normal gate. Attach the Batt-Latch to one post with its adjustable webbing strap and then hook the supplied spring gate or bungy cord to the latch cam, stretch it across and clip it to the other post, or wire fence.
When the present time is reached, the battery-powered internal motor/gearbox is activated by the timer, the cam turns 360Š_ and the spring gate is released, enabling the stock to make their own way to the dairy, feed pad or other destination.
• Adaptable to all farming gate systems (pipe, tape, spring and Taranaki)
• Integrated solar panel eliminates downtime for charging, works year round worldwide.
• Tough all-weather, waterproof case for endurance in all conditions.
• Designed to operate with minimal power consumption and low sunlight.
• Full message display for fast referral to programmed release times.
• One-time easy setting of release times using keypad (up to 4 actions per day).
• Easily programmed to repeat your a.m. and p.m. releases every day of the week.
• New feature allows one-off releases to be set up to 2 weeks in advance.
• Supplied as full kit; long spring gate kit, post strap and energizer clip lead for instant use.
• New, comprehensive manual with helpful hints and tips included.
• 12 month warranty with rapid service guaranteed.
EU Cookie Notice