JFC Dairy Premium Hoof Treatment – 20L.
The Premium hoof treatment is for use in cattle footbaths. For external use only the hoof treatment is a chelated zinc and copper solution.
- The chelated zinc and copper is covered in an amino acid case that attaches, disrupts and kills bacteria.
- The solution also contains tea tree oil, which acts as a natural antiseptic.
- A 2% dilution rate is recommended for regular use.
- A 4% dilution rate is recommended if there is a bad case of lameness in the herd.
- Also available in 200 litres and 1000 litres
- 500 cow passes per 200L footbath
Also available in 200L and 1000L IBC. Contact the office for pricing.