Directions For Use
1. Make up use solutions in clean plastic or stainless containers using good quality water.
2. Use solutions are reasonably stable if stored in a clean and contamination-free environment. However it is recommended that only enough product for a week’s use should be made up at one time.
3. Spray each animal’s teats as soon as possible after cup removal. Use a fine spray and ensure that the whole teat surface is covered. This product contains a high level of emollient and generally should not need additional emollient. Do not mix with oils or fatty materials.
For routine spray or dip application: Dilute 1 part of FIL Iodoshield Active with 9 parts of water.
In severe weather or mastitis conditions: Dilute 1 part of FIL Iodoshield Active with 4 parts of water.
- Contains 2.3% Iodine
- Unique combination of Manuka Honey and essential skin care components
- Can be used as a spray or dip
- For animal treatment only
- NZ Patent Application No. 556391