THE WOMEN’S TEMPEST BIBS
- Convenient kangaroo hand pockets on the inside of the front bib and a zipped top drop pocket to keep your phone and other gear secure
- Back waist elastic band ensures a comfortable fit
- Handy side zip makes these bibs easy to put on
- Double Ripstop 450D Nylon Ripstop face with a 15,000mm/10,000 MVTR rating
- Dome adjustment at the hem allowing you to make the hem more profile and out of the way
- Wide adjustable shoulder straps with quick release buckles ensure perfect fit and comfort
- Front and back rise gusset provides enhanced comfort and re-enforcement to high stress areas
- Seam free in-legs offers increased comfort and reduced rubbing/wear
- Side knee darts to maximise comfort and movement
- Scalloped back leg hem to reduce scuffing
The key to the Tempest range’s performance is in its technical dual tough fabric. Constructed from a tough Double Ripstop outer, which protects the advanced waterproof membrane which is rated 15 000mm (JIS L1092:2009) and a breathability of 10 000 gm/m2/24hours . For even added protection and peace-of-mind, the fabric also features an inner PU layer which itself is 10,000mm waterproof tested and breathability of 10,000gm/m2/24hours.
100% Seam Sealed
DWR (durable water repellent) coating to actively shed rain, water and muck
Another key attribute of the Tempest range performance is the 100% windproof qualities of its technical Double Ripstop fabric. This advanced 3-layer fabric blocks 100% of Wind, ensuring you stay protected from the elements throughout the seasons.
To meet the 100% waterproof criteria here at Stoney Creek, the garment needs to be 100% seam sealed. This seam sealing provides extra protection at the vulnerable seam stitching and gives you confidence that your Tempest range is built to perform.