These chart is to help make it easier to decide where you fit into Oringi sizing range
Oringi Jackets and Overtrousers have a range of chest and waist measurements to help you fine tune your height/weight sizing from the main Oringi sizing table. These measurements are taken over normal garments (jeans, shirts, etc.).
If your measurements fit into the range shown next to a particular size, then that’s your size. If you fall in between we suggest going up a size. i.e. If your chest measurement over your clothes is 109cm then you are a large size. If you are 114cm you had best go for an XL. The same applies in waist measurements.
(measured over normal clothing)
|4XL||140 – 144||55 – 56.5|
|5XL||148 – 152||58 – 60|
Measured over normal clothing
|XS||72 – 76||28.5 – 30|
|S||80 – 84||31.5 – 33|
|M||88 – 92||34.5 – 36|
|L||96 – 100||38 – 39.5|
|XL||104 – 108||41 – 42.5|
|XXL||112 – 116||44 – 44.5|
|3XL||120 – 124||47 – 49|
|4XL||128 – 132||50 – 52|
|5XL||136 – 140||53.5 – 55|
Tips to help you get the best out of your oringi and kiwikit flexothane garment
- Never store your Oringi/Kiwikit Flexothane garment when wet. Always hang up (but not by its hood if it’s a jacket) in a well ventilated area to dry after use.
- All Oringi/Kiwikit Flexothane garments are machine washable. To extend the life of your garment we recommend you wash them regularly.
- Zips! Our jackets and bodywarmers are generous in length. Please release the bottom of the two way zip on jackets and bodywarmers when sitting on quad bikes or climbing fences to increase the lifetime of the garment and zip.
Your garment will last longer if washed regularly.
- Shake out loose dirt
- Empty all pockets of sharp metal objects
- Close the garment (zippers etc)
- If the garment is extremely dirty, soak for a short time first.
- Avoid rubbing the garment as the abrasive effect of some soils can damage the waterproof-ness of the outer PU coating.
- Recommended washing temperature 40 C. Use plenty of water/high cycle. Use powder based washing products, PH 7-9 e.g. Persil, Bold, Daz etc. Not biological.
- Do not use bleach!
- Do not spin! Simply turn the garment inside out and allow to drip dry.
Special Note: For persons using Calcined Magnasite or similar products, we highly recommend the KiwiKit Oringi Flexothane garment be machine washed very frequently to remove product residue.
Differences Between Oringi / Kiwikit Waterproofs and the Competition.
KiwiKit Oringi waterproof, breathable, flexible, overtrousers are the only known overtrousers that come with a no split guarantee on the double welded inside leg seams.
- KiwiKit Oringi Flexothane garments are all machine washable so are easy to keep clean. By washing regularly it ensures that your garments last longer than other brands.
- KiwiKit’s Oringi range of garments are made to suit all. Not just one coat and a set of overtrousers for everything and everybody.
- KiwiKit’s Oringi Flexothane is lighter and more stretchable than any other competition brand, ensuring more comfort for you.
|Tops||XS (8)||S (10)||M (12)||L (14)||XL (16)||2XL (18)||3XL (20)||4XL (22)||5XL (24)||6XL (26)||7XL (28)||8XL (30)|
There are lots of questions people ask in relation to Flexothane’s performance and longevity. By and large the following are those most repeatedly requested for clarification. We hope these points will answer the main queries you may have in relation to the amazing benefits of Flexothane.
How long will my Flexothane garment last?
Good question! Lets put it this way, Dairy farmers, our toughest test market, are on average getting up to two years use from a single pair of overtrousers or bib overtrousers and at least twice that out of their coats. Some Pastoral farmers are getting up to four years from their bibs and overtrousers and longer than that from their jackets. This is a dramatic improvement in longevity over more traditional fabrics such as PVC. Those customers who get the greatest life expectancy out of their garments follow the two golden rules of Flexothane preservation:
- Always hang up your Flexothane garment after use.
- Regular machine washing of the garments will greatly enhance their life expectancy.
These two simple acts could double the life of your garment.
Flexothane is so lightweight, does it tear easily?
The answer to this is no! Even though Flexothane is remarkably lightweight it’s actually incredibly tear resistant. While Flexothane is not puncture proof it is, unlike most other fabrics, very difficult to tear! Consider the demonstration on the Flexothane Material page or, better still, conduct your own experiment with the swatch of fabric provided with your catalogue.
I always end up wetter on the inside than the outside in cheap plastic coats! Does Flexothane breath?
Yes, Flexothane is classed as breathable! This makes Flexothane vastly more comfortable in warmer conditions than garments made from traditional fabrics like PVC or oil skin. So now you can go out in the rain and not feel as though you are working in a Swedish sauna!
With all other brands my overtrousers have always split in the crutch! Are Oringi overtrousers any different?
Yes they are! In fact we guarantee that you’ll never split the crutch in either our agricultural 6320 overtrousers or 6696 bibs during normal use! Bold statement we know! We’ve spent many years researching and improving the seams in these two speciality garments so now, within the bounds of normal wear and tear, we guarantee the super strong welds in our 6320 and 6696 garments will never split when used in your work environment!
If I do puncture my Flexothane garment, is it repairable?
Yes it is! With our exclusive Flexothane repair kit, repairing small punctures is a breeze. No glues are involved, just a super thin, clear, self adhesive patch that is easily and quickly applied to repair any small puncture allowing you to get further service from your garment!
You mention a guarantee in your advertising, what does this relate to?
Our guarantee is simply this. If you do not find your Oringi garment to be a vast improvement over what you are currently using simply return it to us within 31 days of purchase and we will cheerfully refund your investment.
Do you still have further questions?
Why not give our friendly team a call? We’re ready and waiting to answer any additional queries you may have. We look forward to assisting you in discovering the ultimate solution to your protective garment needs!