Walkease Hoof Blocks are designed for an early-intervention treatment of lameness in cattle. The hoof claw is cleaned and rasped smooth before a small amount of the special pre-mixed glue is applied and the block then fitted and held for 15 to 25 seconds after which the foot is quickly lowered to the ground and the full weight of the animal applied to allow tight bonding of the block onto the hoof.
• Easy and quick to apply.
• Comfortable for the cow to walk on.
• Made from an EVA material
• Can be used either way up for right or left hoof claw.
• Blocks can be cut to size.
• Blocks can last for 7-14 days
See video at www.walkease.co.nz
Kit comprises of 20 blocks of your chosen size and 2 x glue. Large (blue), Medium (yellow), small (red).
Starter Kits and extra glue available.